Dark Chocolate Brownies with Sea Salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/4-1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1 cup sugar
2 eggs, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup dark cocoa powder
1/2 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt (divided)
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 11x7-inch baking dish.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl, stir together the cocoa powder, flour, 1/4 teaspoon sea salt and baking powder with a whisk.
3. Melt the butter and add to a large mixing bowl. Add the chocolate chips and stir with a whisk until they begin to melt. Add the sugar and whisk until combined. Add the vanilla and whisk in the eggs, one at a time. Stir in the dry ingredients.
4. Pour the batter into your prepared pan. Top with the additional 1/4 teaspoon sea salt and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove them from the oven when the center is still slightly underdone and allow them to cool completely on a cooling rack.
5. Top with more coarse sea salt when ready to serve.
Featured on Recipe Lion.
Linked to: Weekend Potluck, Skip To My Lou, Crazy for Crust, Little House on the Prairie Living, Inside BruCrew Life