Now why I never thought to do the same thing with cabbage in the oven is beyond me. When I saw Kalyn's Kitchen do the very same thing I had been doing on the grill, I was really excited to give it a try.
Oven Roasted Cabbage
(From: Kalyn's Kitchen via Eat Repeat)
1 medium green cabbage
2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2-3 tablespoons lemon juice (plus extra for squeezing right before serving)
fresh cracked pepper and sea salt
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a rimmed sheet pan with olive oil.
2. Cut the head of cabbage into 8 wedges and arrange on the sheet pan.
3. Drizzle the cabbage with olive oil and lemon. Season them with salt and pepper.
4. Roast the cabbage for about 15 minutes. Turn and roast for an additional 15 minutes.
5. Serve with an additional squeeze of lemon.
Linked to: Midnight Maniac, Today's Creative Blog