I did not make these bars, my father did.
I gave him the recipe and told him to make them.
So that counts for something, right?
And, I did photography them.
And, I ate them. (Lots of them.)
Peanut Butter Cup Topped Rice Krispie Treats
(Source: Picky Palate)
6 cups rice krispie cereal
1 large bag mini marshmallows (10.5 oz bag)
1/4 cup butter
2 cups creamy peanut butter
40 - 50 mini Resses Peanut Butter Cups, quartered (12 oz bag)
1 1/2 cups melted milk chocolate chips
1. Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
2. Stir in the marshmallows and continue stirring until melted. Stir in the rice krispie cereal.
3. Press into a 9X13 in greased pan. Spray a piece of waxed paper with cooking and press down the rice krispie treats.
4. Melt the peanut butter and and add the peanut butter cups. Stir lightly and pour over the top of the rice krispie bars.
5. Drizzle with the melted chocolate and smooth gently with an off-set spatula.
6. Chill. Cut. Serve. Prepare to be blown away.
Featured on: Food Buzz Top 9
Linked to: Sweet as Sugar Cookies, Something Swanky , Pinch of This, That, & the Other